PSAS Chatbot

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Democracy - A Call for Submissions

Fellow citizens of the PSAS,

As many of you know, the time for the birth of my son closes fast apace. Learned phsysiks have opined November 29th as the date of his arrival. But our astrological calculations place him more squarely in the sign of the Scorpion. Despite this momentous event, I will continue to execute the office of commissioner to the best of my ability - though a shadow government will be in place for emergencies. What I do require is help with the Power Rankings. I enjoy writing the PRs as part of my weekly ritual, but for the forseeable future I would be honored if everybody pitched in.The weeks required are 8 through 13. Obviously you are free to write them however the muse moves you. If you want to help out, please respond to this post with the week or weeks for which you would be willing to sign up.

Thanks,
The Commish

3 comments:

  1. Happy to write 'em any week you need/do anything on the admin side to shift power away from the PR chair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take week 12--can only hope to live up to the standard set by the Commish.

    ReplyDelete