PSAS Chatbot

Friday, August 31, 2012

ANNOUNCEMENT: Elliot Spitzer Joins the PSAS!

"BIG CITY, BRIGHT LIGHTS /
 
DARK DAYS, LONG NIGHTS /
 
THE BOUNTY'S BEEN STOLEN,
 
NOW IT'S TIME TO PAY THE PRICE"
 
 
THE SHERIFF OF WALL STREET IS BACK!
NOW, IN A NEW ROLE AS SHERIFF OF THE PSAS FOR 2012!
 
____ 
 
Elliot Spitzer, funded by anonymous donors, accepts the position as lead private investigator into the alleged wrongdoings of embattled Commissioner and Primordial Reserve Chief.  Work to commence immediately.  "After the cancellation of my show, Parker Spitzer, I was down on my luck.  But to my surprise, I was presented with a unique opportunity to do what I love best being a former prosecutor: putting wrongdoers in their place.  I accept my new position with vigor, and cannot wait to get started!"

CRIMESTOPPERS, Mr. Spitzer needs your help! if you have a tip, please contact Mr. Spitzer immediately!

No comments:

Post a Comment