PSAS Chatbot

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

PSAS CRAFT BEER REPORT #2: Blue Moon

What's up?  Welcome to the 2nd PSAS Craft Beer Report.   My total bro Luke recommended Blue Moon to me and I had to check it out.  


2 total bros and 1 total/complete stranger (and/or vagrant). 

I have been drinking a shit ton of Shock Top this week and life has been fucking great.  Picked up my first win this season and finally got that big promotion at work.  All thanks to Shock Top!   

BUT DAMN.  BLUE MOON IS FUCKING AWESOME TOO.  

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: The packaging on this fucking bad boy sucks.  



It's plain as shit.  Whereas Shock Top isn't just a beer...it's an attitude...it's a lifestyle brand, bro.   The Blue Moon logo makes me want to take a nap on the A train and wake up 7 hours later in Far Rockaway without my wallet and my fucking sweet coral necklace I bought at a Jack Johnson concert.  Shit needs a makeover.


Before (snooze)



After (BOOYA)

TASTE: Blue Moon fucking rules!   I mean it tastes exactly like Shock Top but that's not a bad thing.  THAT'S A FUCKING GREAT THING!  I love Shock Top

FINAL RATING: Highest Rating!  A+.  Five Stars.  Guggenheim Fellowship, bro.










3 comments:

  1. I think this blog has a future beyond fantasy football bro. Your badass bro beer reviews are bar none! Dude, with that logo slapped on some Blue Moons SABMiller's stock will soar. Yo but if you rly like craft beer you should try MAgic Hat. They R legit OG craft beer brawg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty much any beer with an orange slice. #touchofclass

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you ever had an orange Slice with a beer? #nextlevel

    ReplyDelete